I am loving Hugg, Treehugger's new user-generated green news site.
If you are familiar with digg, you'll see that hugg is very similar. You can visit the site to view the latest in green news. Or you can sign up to submit news and "hugg" stories that have already been submitted.
Hugg is a tremendous green resource. Here are just some of the nuggets that have been hugged in the last 3 days:
- Throwplace – a place online where business can give away excess goods rather thn adding the to landfill.
- Movie trailer for Who killed the electric car?
- Cool bags and belts created in Mexico from old chocolate bar wrappers and chip bags.
- Locally produced food gets green labelling in a clever Food miles campaign.
- Sony's new biodegradable DVD player.
Yet another fine addition from the good folk at Treehugger.
Filed under: green |